Please note that the information below does not constitute betting recommendations, only a study of historic analytical edges as applied to today’s games intended to give you a head-start on research of your own.
MLB Betting Edges
1. Seattle Mariners (-106) over Chicago Cubs
Dataset: looking at AL vs NL teams that’s covered at 59% for 6% ROI and has been profitable every single year since 2005.
2. Philadelphia Phillies -1.5 (-115) over Detroit Tigers
3. New York Mets -1.5 (+110) over Cincinnati Reds
4. Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 (+125) over San Francisco Giants
Dataset: looking at visitors with high run-averages vs non-playoff teams (previous season) in specific stadiums that’s profited 17% ROI and +60 units over the past 5 years even while only covering 53% of the time (thanks to the strong odds offered in MLB spread bets). Please note, all MLB spread bets are profitable as moneyline bets as well.
5. New York Mets/Cincinnati Reds Over 6.5 Runs (-125)
6. Philadelphia Phillies/Detroit Tigers Over 7.5 Runs (-115)
Dataset: looking at the over in early season non-division games with a high scoring home favorite that’s gone 47-21-3 over the past 5 years for 32% ROI and +22 Units.
7. Cleveland Indians (-130) over Miami Marlins
8. Houston Astros (-142) over Minnesota Twins
Dataset: looking at visiting teams with a positive win-percentage on consecutive games as the favorite.
9. Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 (-200) over Los Angeles Angels
Dataset: looking at fading non-playoff (previous season) favorite playing their 7th game in 10 days that’s gone 72-24 over the past 3 years good for a 75% killrate and 28% ROI
NHL Betting Edges
10. New York Islanders +110 over Carolina Hurricanes
11. St Louis Blues +105 over Dallas Stars
Dataset: Division Dogs in the Conference Semifinals have covered 55% of the time over the past 4 seasons, including 4-1 this postseason, good for 25% ROI.
NBA Betting Edges
12. Denver Nuggets -3.5 (-115) & ML (-165) over Portland Trailblazers
Dataset: looking at home favs covering the spread in game 2 after winning game 1 that’s gone 28-11 over the past 4 years, good for a 72% killrate and 40% ROI.
Want to join the world’s best free sports-betting community, loaded with betting strategies and philosophies as well as community picks for every major sport? DM me on Instagram for an invite to join us on our journey towards long-term sports-betting profitability.