Please note that the information below does not constitute betting recommendations, only a study of historic analytical edges as applied to today’s games intended to give you a head-start on research of your own.
MLB Analytics Betting Edges – May 5/2019
All MLB bets are ranked in order of profitability based on the pitching dataset explained in the video at the bottom of this analytics post as well as the over/under dataset shown in the video at the top of this post.
1. Milwaukee Brewers +1.5 (-170) over Washington Nationals
2. St Louis Cardinals (-135) over Philadelphia Phillies
3. Play on Under Toronto Blue Jays Minnesota Twins (-105)
4. Play on Under Los Angeles Dodgers Atlanta Braves (-110)
5. Play on Under Cleveland Indians Chicago White Sox (-115)
6. Play on Under New York Yankees Seattle Mariners (-115)
NBA Analytics Betting Edges
7. Milwaukee Bucks +1.5 over Boston Celtics
8. Golden State Warriors +1.5 over Houston Rockets
Which one is your favorite bet of all the ones listed? Let me know in the comments below.
Want to join the world’s best free sports-betting community, loaded with betting strategies and philosophies as well as community picks for every major sport? DM me on Instagram for an invite to join us on our journey towards long-term sports-betting profitability.